Losing weight doesn’t have to be torture if you approach it correctly. Once you have identified your goal, it’s a matter of proper nutrition, and exercise done correctly, that can have you losing the pounds fairly quickly.
And nowadays with the help of fat loss pills, it should be a no-brainer to get the body you want as long as you are following the first two pieces I just covered – nutrition and exercise.
Done right, it shouldn’t be hard to lose 1 – 2 pounds a week, that’s nothing more than burning 500 more calories than you eat every day for a week. So the bottom line is to exercise more and eat less.
So how do we go about it? Here are some ideas:
- Eat more fruits and veggies
- Eggs (the whites)
- Chicken breast (skinless)
- 95% lean meat
- And some dairy (non-fat)
It’s also important to keep a food log, so you can keep track of all the food you eat, and times to track your progress; getting a feel for what works and doesn’t work. Once you have the a plan of attack, as far as the kinds of foods you will eat, then and only then, should you worry about what fat loss pill to take.
Optimizing Fat Pills For Maximum Results
Remember it’s not the fat pills that help you shed the weight, it’s the proper diet and workout regimen, along with the pills, that will help get rid of those unwanted pounds
Next up is your work out plan. Do you plan on doing cardio, or weight training, or both. Ideally both would be the best bet, as you will develop better mentally, while feeling better physically as well.
Your sessions should include 30 to 45 minutes of strength training, and 30 minutes of cardio. This does not mean this is the only way to get the results you’re after. You could do cardio first, and then strength train, its up to you; and what makes you feel comfortable. The key is consistency.
Benefits of fat loss pills
- They speed up your metabolic rate, which in turn helps burn more calories
- They can enhance brain function and mood. Remember that while you cut calories when dieting, your mental acuity, and mood, can suffer; and a few ingredients in fat loss pills can help with that, like dimethylaminoethanol and huperzine for example.
- They can help reduce stress. Ingredients such as magnolia bark extract, rhodiola rosea and phosphatidylserine can help with stress
- They can aid in helping you drop water weight. Some fat loss pills have dandelion root, uva ursi, celery seed, and buchu leaf which can help get the water out
- They can help reduce hunger. A few fat pills have been know to have added appetite suppressants and they go a long way in helping you achieve your goals
Which one should you get?
There are many fat loss pills on the market today. As a matter of fact, there are too many to go over in this article. The fact is that it all comes down to what you feel comfortable taking. I have taken at least half a dozen over the last 10 years, and some make me feel better than others. Here is a list of some of the on the market
- D4 thermal shock – it is known as a thermogenic and works by altering the intensity of the bodys temperature to a higher level
- Xenical – works by blocking dietary fat from being absorbed into the body
- Phentermine – works as an appetite suppresser by giving you the sensation of feeling more full with less servings ( this one requires a prescription )
- Alli – this one works as a fat absorber and what it does is bind itself to fat cells in order to make them more passable, making it easier for fat to be expelled instead of being allowed to lay idle in the body
- Hoodia – this one works as an appetite suppresser putting you into a state that is more manageable so that you wont be as susceptible to cravings
- Green coffee beans – it contains chlorogenic acid which helps in the reduction of fat
Fat Pills Video
Remember to consult a physician before using any of these pills; and be aware that some may have side affects. The secrets to why fat pills work is nothing more than proper nutrition and exercise regimen.
Studies have found that the fat loss pills by themselves do work to a certain degree, but when mixed with good eating habits, and consistent exercise, the results are amazing.
Also we cannot forget that having a goal is also very important. See a lot of people start out with a very vague desire of losing weight; and that just dosen’t cut it. You need to be very specific with what it is you are trying to do.
For example, you could say that your goal is to lose 30 pounds in 3 months, so you can have a slimmer waist and buy a great-fitting outfit to wear on your birthday. Having a goal like that will help you stay more focused then if u would have said, “I want to lose some weight.“
The second one is very boring and doesn’t get you as excited as the first statement would. Believe me, when you have a very strong reason for why you want to do something, you will have a better chance at getting it done when times get tough; and guess what? They will.
So in closing, lets look at the steps to fast weight loss with fat loss pills
- Set a goal that will move you and keep you focused
- Put together a good nutrition plan
- Start excericing regularly
- Pick up the fat loss pills that make sense to for your own goals
- And most important have fun